Do you have any "Phobias"

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Maybe you're afraid of rats, or afraid to walk under a ladder or go in your basement for some reason

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I"m terrified of spiders especially big ones. I'd have a heart attack in Australia, if I saw a funnel web spider. They can be the size of your fist and actually chase you. Apparently they're very deadly too.

• JH
    JH

I hate frogs or toads. If I see one, yuck, I'll turn around and walk in another direction.

If I mow the lawn and there is a frog in the lawn someplace...omg...then I'll be afraid to keep on mowing the lawn, just thinking that i might walk on it or chop it up in pieces with the lawn mower and it might splash all over me.

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

I'm a little claustrophobic, but I have to admit that after reading that spider post I may have a little anxiety being around a big ass spider that chases you.

• JH
    JH

I knew a sister that was extremely afraid of spiders, so she would run to me to kill it. I have no problem with spiders.

But frogs.......ewww

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

In this country they don't get vey big ,but I find insects in general very disgusting especially beatles which can get huge too with a very hard shell and they can bite too. Bees can be terrifying too and cockraoches. Cockoaches are so sensitive and fast they can fill a room while you sleep and disappear by the time you turn the light on.

I lived in a house in Edmonton and a cockroach came out of the cupboard. We spayed it with raid and more came out and started to cover the couter top. We eventually had enough to fill a small jar and called the pest extermintor. The extermintor asked how many ther were and we told them about the jar. He said by that estimate the house was infested by over 100,000 roaches.

I later found out, there was a man living in the back room that died, and wasn't found for 3 days. I can only imagine the grisly scene that greeted them.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

You know something. Rats I can certainly understand. They're filthy and viscious and fast. But I don't know why anyone would be afraid of a frog!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    go in your basement for some reason

Ha ha, very funny! If you have ever been down in that thing, its scary all by itself, even with the lights on lol

In Florida, we use to get these spiders, and the legs were really thick and long........and they could jump really far and fast...........sick

Also the palmetto bugs, they are so big, and I swear they would find my bedroom at night. You can hear them fly.......just hated them things.

Didnt care for the lizards running around the house much, but got so use to them, we kept a few for pets. I use to let them clamp on to my earloabs, and they would just hang there lmao.

Other than that, I think by now, everyone here knows my other phobia lol

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I hate going thru revolving doors. I always get creeped out by them. I'm not claustrophobic -- if anything I LIKE being in small enclosed spaces. So long as the walls don't revolve around me! *shudder*

Dave

• mama1119
    mama1119

Definitely spiders. I hate them. So does my husband, so when we see one we both panic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit