What do you collect?

by winnie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

dust bunnies. ;-)

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Corvettes and ancient Samurai swords.

I must have a little tiny peener according to those who prefer "investing" in Prada and Jimmy Choo

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I collect Antique radios from the 1930's. I only have 3 radio's so far cause they are hard to find, and can be expensive. But they are beautiful pieces. I also collect National Geographic Magazines from the early 20th Century. My oldest magazine is from January 1907. I've also started collecting Johnson Fare boxes. The one I have now is from 1913, and has a manual crank to count the coins... Still works and counts coins accurately. Some things are just built to last.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Murano glass and pins from foreign countries.

If any one collects foreign currancy, I have some. Let me know.

r.

• PEC
    PEC

Fat...................

That is where my 45 lbs. went. Anyone else, want some?

I collect Z cars and Z car models.

Philip

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I collect full Beer Cans..I get rid of them when they`re empty..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outlaw

I collect full Beer Cans..I get rid of them when they`re empty..LOL!!...OUTLAW

LOL! I collect wine bottles, but the recycle guys keep confiscating my collection! r.

• RR
    RR

I like to collect the lint from my belly button. I've made 6 pillows so far!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Agatha Christie books..I almost have a full collection..I only a have a few Louise May Alcott books..(Agatha's first books) JWdaughter..could you recommend a few?

Snoozy..

ps..JWdaughter..are you the one that got to see "The Mousetrap " play?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Fabric, yarn, knitting and crochet magazines and books, Martha Stewart magazines, thimbles, Agatha Christie books, and fashion books (tabletop and industry)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit