What REALLY Gets You Ticked Off???

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

".....having to show my ID to get served a drink because I look under 21???? Give me a break!" How old are you?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    .....having to show my ID to get served a drink because I look under 21???? Give me a break!

lmao!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Many of the things mentioned here and to add

laziness,

filthiness

arrogance

judgemental people

Minimus who always seems to come up with really really good threads and gets a lot of people to respond, hahahahahahah

abr

• minimus
    minimus

Lonelysheep and I have met. Do I look like I could be 20? I know I'm a young wrinkle free 50 yr. old but c'mon!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

When I take one of those Eiffel Tower replica models and shove it up my nostril and then it won't go all the way in because it is too big so I grab a ball peen hammer and pound it on up there anyway and I start bleeding and weeping fluid from my cranium because I drove the thing right into the frontal lobe of my brain.

That REALLY ticks me off.

• minimus
    minimus

Auld Soul, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

When I take one of those Eiffel Tower replica models and shove it up my nostril and then it won't go all the way in because it is too big so I grab a ball peen hammer and pound it on up there anyway and I start bleeding and weeping fluid from my cranium because I drove the thing right into the frontal lobe of my brain.

Sounds like someone's been listening to some early Billy Crystal standup routines, always good for a laugh! "I HATE when that happens"

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Lonelysheep and I have met. Do I look like I could be 20? I know I'm a young wrinkle free 50 yr. old but c'mon!

I didn't think you were serious when you wrote it!! Lol!!!! You don't look your age but I wouldn't peg you for 20.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

LOL AuldSoul--what have you been smoking? You really are cracking me up. Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

I get REALLY annoyed with a girl I work with, why? Because anytime I call her on the carpet about anything, she comes up with some stupid defensive story, in the meantime--she spends all her time gossiping about other people and then kissing those people's asses afterward, sickening!!!! She forwards her phones to me all the time without letting me know, but is never available when I need a break from my phone or comes up with some stupid excuse as to why she can't help cover the phones. Sorry but this girl is pissing me off so bad that some days I want to strangle her! I am afraid to be up front and tell her off because she is such a stupid gossipmonger.

• minimus
    minimus

Of course I don't look 20, LS. But there are some restuarants and pubs that make EVERYONE show their IDs regardless of whether they're elderly or a youngin' like moi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit