Give me your best presentation

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

OK' You're a Productive hell bent JW, and I'm a "lost sheep" waiting to be guided by your spiritual knowledge.

Preach to me...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

hosedgaahgaahgaahgaahholy sheepholy sheepholy sheep

rant

Best I got.........................

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Armagedon is so close you can almost touch it? Does that make ya want to go back?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Why do you want to be part of this immoral and unreliable world that will soon come to its end rather than be with the clean and loving organisation of jehovah? Jehovah himself and all the brothers will be delighted to see you coming back to their spiritual paradise. The FDS is always giving out prime quality spiritual food as you may well remember teaching the way of the truth. Nobody else is appointed by God to do that.

• anewme
    anewme

Oh please!!!!!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

The prophesied end of this system is so near. If you don't study, accept, and get baptized as a JW, you will die at Armageddon!

Anyone who does not become a JW will die! Is that what you want? Look at the unity of the JWs- we all believe and teach the same thing! That's just like what Christ said, that we would all have "unity!" There's very little time left- accept a study now!!!

LISTEN TO THE GB OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S.- where is the "vomiting" emoticon?)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good Morning, If I could prove to you conclusively from the bible that world conditions will vastly improve very shortly, would you be interested in learning more?

• greendawn
    greendawn

We are the only Christian religion on earth today that is truly genuine and separate from this unclean dead world also the only one preaching the gospel to all the nations on earth. These are sure signs that the end is near, jehovah is gathering his people together under the direction of his uniquely approved FDS shortly before the end, just as prophecied. He offers us eternal life for free why not accept it? So why not follow the example of the prodigal son and return to the Father to gain life.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
  • JH
    JH

So, all I have to do is go to 5 meetings a week, and i'll live forever?

Sounds interesting.

Is there a catch?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit