Happiness is.......?

by spoils_useful_habits 32 Replies latest jw friends

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

Getting through to customer service on the first try and the customer service rep. actually knows what they are doing and have your problem resolved on the first try!!!! woohoo!!!!! ......Do the little things make you happy or does it take a lot?...and for yourself happiness is................?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

A rest room on a New York City subway when you are having diarreha.

Rub a Dub

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congratulations spoils_useful_habits, but what is this customer service rep thing you speak of?

• snarf
    snarf

a child's laughter.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

feeling so good

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Finally seeing a "1" in my inbox. Seeing a "2" is euphoria!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

...bumping The Isley Brothers' "Living In the Life" through the neighborhood.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Happiness is starting a thread on happiness and having many happy people reply sharing their own happiness...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/120108/1.ashx

I love happiness threads...

Happiness is having your wife wreck your car and having all the parts except a radiator and lights on hand. Then getting a check in the mail for the price of the car and fixing it up yourself. (I made money due to somebody else's mistake! Oh and the wife is fine except for a bruise on her stomach.)

• fifi40
    fifi40

Not having toothache at five o'clock in the morning..................................and being able to sleep like the rest of this country

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Accomplishment. Even if it's only something small and seemingly insignificant. The small things accumulate to add up to a sizable lump of happiness.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit