At long last - Six Screens of the Watchtower website now Open!

by Incognito 35 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

AvacadoJake Thankyou for your imput.......... Beginning Dec.3, 2011, The Six Screens of The Watchtower Conference Call program will be shortened.

The pre conference call program starts at 6:30 PM est. The SS call starts at 7 PM est. and ends at 11 PM est.

11 PM a new program....... "OPEN LINE CALLERS". This is the callers program and it "transcends the time zones".

The telephone lines will be open for anyone around the world who would like to speak up and talk about their experiences in The Watchtower....... Please do not hold me responsible for what takes place in the after hours.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Rick, if you are a controllling part of this show, you need to be accountable for what goes on after-hours. What would Steven Jobs have said, "Don't call me after I leave the office, I am off work." It's your show, your radio content and you will be guilty by assocation, so watch out! Do you think Rush Limbaugh would allow ramblings on his show? He would not have a $600 million dollar, 7 year contract if he did!

" The telephone lines will be open for anyone around the world who would like to speak up and talk about their experiences in The Watchtower....... Please do not hold me responsible for what takes place in the after hours."

• engineer11
    engineer11

I cowin' love the 6 screens site! I am an active Witness waiting to get out. Wished I had never heard of them, or rather that my Grandparents had never heard of them, that would be better! lol

• cedars
    cedars

engineer11, are you actually Rick Fearon?

Cedars

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

Proceed with caution!

As someone stated, I found the website "overdone" and inaccurate. I don't mind error exposure of the WT (heck I enjoyed Ray Franz' and J. Penton's books), but this is not something I can label as "reliable."

For instance, the site's treatment of John 1:1 is unfair and totally one-sided, factwise. Ex-JWs deserve more respect. Go elsewhere for criticism.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Are Rick and his group Russelites? Just Russelites who believe in the Trinity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit