Why I Came Back

by Badger 21 Replies latest social family

• simplesally
    simplesally

Hey you! Nice to see you here. I don't post much, find it hard to read often, but do check in from time to time. Treatments are almost over for me and I have hair now!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome back, Badger! Missed ya.

Sally good to e-you. Keep on keeping on. Did your hair come back curly? ((((((HUG))) Your an ispiration to me

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi Badger!! Great to see you post again.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    So, as long as I have to deal with witnesses affecting my family, I'll be here.

I can relate to that sentiment. Glad to see you around, Badger.

• juni
    juni

Nice to see you again Badger

I remember you as the badger is Wisconsin's state animal and that's how I associated your alias! lol

I wish you the best.

Juni

• Jourles
    Jourles
    and I'm trying to let him see that "worldly" is not a bad thing, your hopes, dreams and plans for yourself are yours and not up to anyone else's editing, and that there are literally billions of different ways of looking at life.

And once he hits his teenage years(the natural period of rebellion), your instructions should help him break free. The only way he could stay in is if his mother was to put the spiritual 'king-fu' grip on him and have the congo love bomb him until his 30's. It might help if you keep stressing to him that Jesus didn't get baptized until he was 30. I'm sure that would piss off his mother(and the elders) to no end especially if he questions them about it as well.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome again, badger!

• RAF
    RAF

... ...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Suuuurrrree now you need us

No, seriously, people ebb and flow on boards. I've seen you here and there and I'm glad that you have let us know what is going on.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Havent been on the board since you left but glad you are back and look forward to your posts.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit