Why I Came Back

by Badger 21 Replies latest social family

• Badger
    Badger

It's been a long, long time since I've posted on any of the boards. Partially, I had gotten out and busy. This board was indispensable and helped me leave the organization with a lot of confidence in what I was doing.

But, it's not all completely over. I still have a son with a JW ex-wife. She's trying to keep him in, and I'm trying to let him see that "worldly" is not a bad thing, your hopes, dreams and plans for yourself are yours and not up to anyone else's editing, and that there are literally billions of different ways of looking at life.

So, as long as I have to deal with witnesses affecting my family, I'll be here. I'm hoping the same info I've gotten over the years will help me as I raise my son slowly into a confident, limitless adulthood. Thanks, and good to see you all again.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Mega Dittos, there Badger. Glad you can keep coming back. Some of us don't the chance to come back.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Badger! Badger! Missed ya, big guy!!!

Hugs,

Nina

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey Badger!

Welcome back...and I understand. I have 3 kids and a uber dub x-wife, too. I don't want to see them and their familes torn apart or buried by WT's dangerous beliefs. I'll never give up on learning from others here -- to help my kids.

We've all already paid too high of a price to stop now.

Rabbit

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome back, Badger!

You seem to be smoothing right along, even with all the difficulties jdubya ex poses with your child's upbringing. We've got tons of newbies!

Life is good.

Frannie

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

All the best to you and yours.

Welcome back.

• karnage
    karnage

Welcome back Badger

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Badger, very nice to see your name up again. Hope you'll stick around and talk with us some.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    So, as long as I have to deal with witnesses affecting my family, I'll be here.

Yep.... I think this speaks for many of us on this board.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome back, (((badger)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit