Do you visit JWD during Work Hours ?

by quixote 27 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Do you visit JWD during Work Hours

No. We are not supposed to surf the net. We are only to use the computers for work. I work in law enforcement and they always harp on not using the computer for anything but business. So I have to wait until after work.

• grey matters
    grey matters

I am my own boss as well. I have developed a problem with the whole work/life balance thing. In the old days, I would go to work at 8 and leave at 5. Now, my hours are all over the place, and I'm constantly connected to the Internet and answering email (Blackberry like device). So I don't really ever feel like I am completely working or completely not working. Sorry, I don't mean to go off on a tangent here, but I guess my answer is - I'm not sure....

• mama1119
    mama1119

I work from home, so I guess you could say yes.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Sure... I keep it on my screen so the JW sister can walk by and see. She hasn't said anything yet, but maybe she will think.

VM

Do you think she says a little prayer when she walks by

I bet she says "jehovah, jehovah, jehovah......." as she walks by, to ward off the demons that are here!!

I just figured out today, that I can log on here. But, I don't get much time to.

• free2beme
    free2beme

In my work, I don't have any free time while logged in. On breaks, I spend time playing pool in our breakroom.

• 5go
    5go

Seeing as my work involves driving that would be dangerous but I would if I could I am think about a cell phone with internet. Why not I have done worse driving.

• quixote
    quixote

WOW ! Thank you all for responding. There are more of us logging on to JWD from work than I expected. Even if you work from home I would consider it "work hours".

I had the weekend off from work so I couldn't log on untill first thing this morning. Missed lurking around and seeing what's going on.

Have a Great Week !!

Quixote

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, when I have time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit