Identifying Apostates

by stillajwexelder 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Funny Christ never mentioned apostates once, but rather taught love and said let them go, blind guides is what they are, if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit.

Funny how they are obsessed about apostates, they don't understand the message of our Lord

Matt 12:7 But you would not have condemned my innocent disciples if you knew the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices

abr

Correct, however He did mention the Jewish religious leaders that had "fallen way" (apostasized) from the Mosiac faith. He squarely condemned them.

One other thing, I think that the J-Dub's obession over apostates is almost equalied with J-Dub apostates on apostacy. Personally, I am proud to be a J-Dub apostacy. I discovered that it was false, then searched for and found truth.

• Narkissos
  • evetteto
    evetteto

Funny I would come on tonite and see this thread....My husband called me an apostate tonite, btw I'm NOT or will Never be part of that org.

So sad the song!!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

You can identify an apostate by the horns growing on their head. They also have a mean, snearing look on their face, and they look at you out of the corner of their eye. They also have a tendency to crouch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit