Storys about demons and how they react to JWs - What do You think?

by Marcel 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Marcel
    Marcel

hi misocup.

you said you "know" that theres something outthere. can you explain why do you believe that?

regards
    marcel

• evetteto
    evetteto

satan has power over this earth it was given to him. However Jesus said greater is He that is in You, then he that is in the world. The demons tremble at the mention of His Name...Jesus!!! The only way to the Father is through the Son....Jesus!!

satan doesnt have to go after someone who is already on his team.

We were made to fellowship and worship God, if we're not worshipping him we are worshipping something.

Have you made a choice today...For today is the Day of Salvation!!

• misocup
    misocup
    you said you "know" that theres something outthere. can you explain why do you believe that?

Because of all that I have experienced personally. It is only something you believe fully when you experience it.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Because of all that I have experienced personally. It is only something you believe fully when you experience it.

And thus, the discussion reaches an impass.

• nelly1
    nelly1

oh I had to laugh once a CO we had his wife bought a cd and because it had organ music on it she said it was demonic and smashed it shes nuts, and he the co said that a family here in nz bought some promotional caps for the nz yaght "black magic" and they went home and got demon attacks so they had to get rid of them, oh man what a crock of crap.

there was always talks about demons etc when I was a jw for 13 years, lemme tell ya darling the only demons i encountered were the elders who were wolves in sheeps clothing far more damaging than any unseen entity by a long chalk.

• misocup
    misocup

I don't really think that using the term "demon" is correct. It is a biblical term, many other belief systems past and present have myth about invisible entities good and evil (also relative). It is a mistake to fear evil entities because they are said to feed off of the negative emotional energy.

I agree that buying a CD and then claiming demon attack is ridiculous. That is what irrational fear can do to you.

• misocup
    misocup
    And thus, the discussion reaches an impass.

Seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened.

For those truly interested in knowledge and truth, the answers and proof are there in personal experience. Then and only then can the individual make an informed decision/choice about their spiritual beliefs without having to rely on others spiritual/religious anecdotes, which are akin to "someone who heard of someone who knew someone".

Stories are still just stories whether they are of gods or demons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit