For Princess and any others curious

by Rex B13 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Hi Rex, let's put an end to this ok? I read your last post, thank you, you did answer my questions.

You quoted me as saying that you didn't prove the immortal soul based on one particular scripture. Then you said you proved it in your book, which you posted AFTER attempting to prove the immortal soul with the scripture. I do not dispute the immortality of the soul, just the scripture you chose in that post. Don't try to make me look stupid and lazy. You posted the book after I asked the question.

As for your rhetorical question...I'm feeling too polite to tell you what to do with it. You are now treading on ground which is absolutely none of your business, and can very seriously piss me off. We left the borg so that others would not tell us how to raise our children.

In reading your different posts I can see you have made all kinds of assumptions about me. I just asked a simple question, not because I thought you had the answer, but I wanted to know how you came to that conclusion. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying that I disagree on some issues but I do agree on others.

Thanks for taking the time. This is obviously a very precious thing to you and I respect that.

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit