The Waiting Game

by mrsjones5 11 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OK first I want to thank all who have sent well wishes and prayers about this - Thank you so much! ((((((hugs)))))))

OK, yesterday was my onsite second interview. It went well and I had a very nice time. The company is beautiful and the people are very nice. I can see myself working there and being happy to do so. They still have to interview a couple more people and I should get word if I got the job or not in about two weeks. They might even call me back for another interview.

I'm cool.

Josie

• Rooster
    Rooster

alt Best of luck.

• Mary
    Mary

I really hope you get the job! Does it include a benefits package for you and your family?

Mary

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Fingers crossed and prayers said. We'll soon be toasting Josie's new job!

Jeff

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sounds really good Josie, I hope you get it!

• Chloe
    Chloe

Josie, congratulations on making it this far. A second interview means you are really in the running. Did you remember to write the thank you suck up letter telling them they are the greatest employer in the world? Sometimes that really helps too.

I'm lucky. Today is the last day at my current job as an accountant at a large hospital. On March 1 I will be starting as an accountant at the regional Hospice organization which is much smaller and more personal. I'm very excited. In the mean time, I and a friend are going to take on Las Vegas for 4 days.

Good luck.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It sounds like you are optimistic and you feel everything will go on well, hopefully you will receive the job.

• luna2
    luna2

Hope you get the job, MrsJ! Very good to get called back a second time so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    A second interview means you are really in the running. Did you remember to write the thank you suck up letter telling them they are the greatest employer in the world? Sometimes that really helps too.

Oh oh oh, thank you so much for reminding me. I'm about to run out to the store and I can pick up a card to send. It's been running through my mind since last night what I want to say and I better write it down now while it's still fresh.

Thanks again Chloe. And thank you everyone for responding, I can really feel the love and I mean that.

Josie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck Josie, I really hope you get the job

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit