Hi - I'm new here too

by dazednotconfused 23 Replies latest jw friends

• deeskis
    deeskis

Welcome Dazed not confused

read some profiles and stories from other posters. read the best of lady lee's section. stick around, this is a great place to find support and information............

oh, and I like Led Zep too

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Armeggedon didnt come it was supposed to be in 1975, 75 came and went. If you want armeggedon go to Iraq, George Bush2 will give you armeggedon.

• RAF
    RAF

(((DnC))) ...

Welcome

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hi dazednotconfused

good to have you with us

bernadette

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to the board Dazednotconfused.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome - when the multitudes were released from the concentration camps in Europe, they were dazed, not confused also.

The key? Time. Catch your breath first. Stick around here. I left the camp 3 years back, having spent 40 years behind those fences myself. This forum did more to heal me than any other thing I could have done I think. We can help where you need it, if interested. Or just listen when you prefer.

Now sip on this and tell us the story.

Jeff

• Faded-out
    Faded-out

Hello and welcome, I am fairly new to the board as well. Your story is similar to my own, I have family still "in" sort of, and I am neither DF'ed or DA'ed. (then again what's the difference these days) Like so many others here, I did "The Fade" (I hear it's all the rage these days) Suprisingly, I have not been hunted down, yet. From what I gather, all of the locals know my buisness and the mis deeds I have been up to. Anywho, I just wanted to say welcome. I'm sure you will get alot of support and listening ears here. Faded-out

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings DnC

Welcome to JWD.

Dismembered

• juni
    juni

Welcome dazednotconfused

You are among those who understand what you are going through.

Juni

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

not to make light of your pain and confusion but so many here know EXACTLY what you are going through. this is one tough road to walk down.

that being said though, there is so much support here! take advantage of it! keep posting and you will get through this!

welcome to the forum-
    freedomlover

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit