Thank you!

by lost_light06 12 Replies latest jw friends

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

I've been a member on this board one year today. I've grown from a confused JW, filled with feelings of inadequacy, to an Ex-JW excited for my future of freedom from the grip of the WBTS. I don’t post a lot, don’t know many of you personally and still kind of feel like an outsider since I’m not well known by a lot of you but I do love this board and the people on it. I visit here every day, hours at a time sometimes. I plan on staying here so that I can hopefully help a fraction as much as you all have helped me. I want to make new friends here and nurture the ones I have made because I can see just how wonderful you all are.

I noticed today (not sure why it took me this long but…..) how warm, caring, helpful and understanding the people on this board are and I feel the need and desire to thank all of you for not only helping me find my way into my new life but for helping so many others in need. This board is living breathing proof that apostates are nothing like JW’s portray them to be. In fact you are the opposite, you are real people, real friends who really care regardless of a persons beliefs.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!

~LL06

• RAF
    RAF

lost_light06
    Read you soon !!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

If I did anything to deserve your thanks, then I appreciate your gratitude. If not, then I hope I can in the future.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

If you didn't live so far away (Viet Nam) some of us would probably invite you over for supper!

Glad to have you here posting though!

Outaservice

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

SirNose586, Everyone on the board deserves a thank you. Just by posting, informing, humoring, arguing, etc. You have all helped me see the truth about "the truth" and cope with my ever changing life.

Outaservice, I forgot my profile said I was from 'Nam. I'm actually in the US but I'm still far away on the west coast. ~LL06

• exjdub
    exjdub

Nice post LL06. You have encapsulated what I feel about the forum as well. Most everyone here is supportive and really do want to see people blossom when they leave the Borg. There are some threads that get some strong feelings and comments, but I think for the most part everyone is just happy that people are finding their way clear of the slavery of the WTBTS.

exjdub

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Lost Light.

• sspo
    sspo

This board truly has provided the food at the proper times for many of us.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Lost_Light 06,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

We have been out for about two years now, infact next month is our Anniversary too, and I still feel as you do!! We were helped so much!! I lurked for about a year, then decided to post. That is when the healing finally started to begin for me. There definatley is more happiness in giving rather then recieving. And happiness is exactly what the doctor prescribes for healing. I feel so fortunate to have to friends here for love and support and knowlege. I only hope I have been able to help others as I have been helped.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Been there
    Been there

Thank you for the Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit