by thebiggestlie 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Who needs truth? What's wrong with the 'makes sense' theory? If it makes sense believe it, if something new comes along and it stops making sense then don't believe it anymore... it's easy to be open minded when you don't insist you have the ultimate truth.

I think you made a good decision to lay low for a while. I reccomend looking up something wrong with the witnesses and becoming an expert on it while you wait. Like the 607/587 thing, or the UN thing, failed watchtower prophecies and stuff like that, something that your parents will have to acctually RESEARCH instead of quoting hackneyed watchtower phrases. That way the next time you fall out, you'll be the one with all the research and they'll have nothing, since these are all things that the society doesn't like to write about.

LtCmd.Lore 8

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

We all know certain people here are "8" up!!

And I'm not talking about you, TBL!! Glad you are ok!! You have been on my mind!!

shelley

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I've been thinking about you too! I'm glad you're ok... And buying yourself some time is a good plan for now.

Like others have said, you don't have to solve everything right now. You don't need to have all the answers. We learn our entire lives, if we are open-minded, and anyone who tells you that they have all the answers to anything is either delusional or dishonest.

Enjoy the ride!

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit