Name the favorite thing your pet does

by looking_glass 41 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Zeus, the dog upfront weighs 105 pounds. He loves to sit on my feet with his back firmly pressed up against my legs while I am at the computer. (I guess thats why they call Dobermans "velcro dogs") ..... When he's ready for a pet, he turns around an puts both paws in my lap. If I am too busy typing he puts his paws on the keyboard.

r.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Parakeet:

My parrot is a sweet, loving animal 99% of the time. But that 1% of the time -- look out! Occasionally I will hear the parrot squawking and my husband yelling from another room. When I run in, there's my 200-pound-plus husband sitting hunched up on the kitchen counter while the one-pound parrot angrily circles on the floor below, looking for a way to bite him. This makes my husband very angry (understandably), but the sight of a big human being held hostage by a small bird is just too hilarious for words.

You've GOT to post a picture of this!

W

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

We have a digital bathroom scale just inside the kitchen door, next to the cats' eating area. Sugar will sometimes sit on it because it is raised, springy, and out of the path of us clumsy-foots. He'll sometimes sit on the right button to turn the scale on. I'll hear a loud "Beep!" come from the kitchen and I'll say "What was that?" Then I'll realise and say "Oh, it's the bloody cat weighing himself again!"

FWIW, he weighs 4 Kilograms...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My favorite thing that my daughter's Schnauzer puppy did that just made me and everyone else laugh so hard I wet my pants is....whenever any company (strangers to her) would show up and she was out of her cage, she would immediately make a running, flying leap for my head and spin around and around on my head (guarding my head) and barking hysterically at the intruders, as if to scream, "DON'T YOU MESS WITH MY FOOD SOURCE!" She's such a cutie! Of course, I looked like hell before breakfast after she did her "turtle-spin break dance" on my head, knocking my glasses askew and sending my hair in all directions.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Hey it is not just dogs that beg for food and eat whatever they can get their hands on, my guy kitty is all about food and he is thin, thin, thin! To the point that I cannot put down anything (i.e., bowl of veggie soup, I caught him w/ his head YES HEAD buried in it eating as quickly as he could!) because he is all into it.

My little guy is also my hot water bottle. He sleeps w/ me. My girl will sometimes join us, but she generally sleeping somewhere else cause she is not a cuddler.

My last boy friend was a big guy (tall 6' 6") and it was hysterical to see him hanging on to the side of the bed cause the cats had spread out inching more and more room for themselves. As for me, I am selfish when it comes to bed, I will move them to give myself more room if need be, but he would not. But I find that they really don't crowd me like they did him. Maybe they were trying to tell me something (it took a while but I got the point ... I kept them but got rid of him)

• parakeet
    parakeet

FinallyFree: "You've GOT to post a picture of this!"

I so wish I could!! I've begged my husband to let me film a parrot attack and send it in to "America's Funniest Home Videos" (I'm sure it would win a prize). But he won't hear of it -- something to do with his dignity and self-respect (sigh).

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love when my cat, Boots, goes haywire over a straw. His eyes get so black and he's like a maniac, running around after it if we play fetch.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We have a Rat terrier and a long haired cat that we just love . Every night at eight o'clock the cat will lumber on into the living room and stare down the dog until he chases him. They will wrestle and run back and forth . The funniest thing is the cat will roll on his back, and the dog will grab the cats tail and spin him around .

• greendawn
    greendawn

My male dog being a male loves to sniff the ground mark territory with his pee and if he finds females on heat he can't get unstuck from their place. When going out for a walk he pulls and wants me to head in their direction. He often gets into fights with other dogs over females.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    They will wrestle and run back and forth . The funniest thing is the cat will roll on his back, and the dog will grab the cats tail and spin him around .

LMAO

That's what it's all about!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit