Grabbing your butt..

by sammielee24 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Watching the clip of George Bush Sr patting Terri Hatchers ass after lunch and a kiss on the cheek makes me wonder about a few things. First - at what level of intimacy do you allow said pat or grab? Would you let an acquaintance do it? A male friend without benefits? or would you reserve said intimacy for only a sleepover friend?

So what category do you figure that Bush Sr falls into? Do you think that junior is ticked off by the coverage of this?

sammieswife.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

George Bush Jr. ticked off?

How about Barbara Bush!

• Highlander
    Highlander

If my wife were Barbara Bush, I think any ass(man or woman's) would be appealing and grabworthy.

So in George Senior's case, it's ok. But normally speaking, a pat on the ass of someone you don't know well, probably wouldn't be apropriate.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Well - that's what I was thinking highlander. I would only want my significant other touching my butt, I guess because that's a pretty intimate way of showing affection, so what do you think it means when Bush Sr did it? There have been rumors for years about his philandering so I would imagine Barbara has heard them all and just put up with it - and at this stage the status quo remains, but with all the rumors of Bush Jr having marital problems and his popularity falling so fast, you wonder if the Republicans are hating it. sammieswife.

• restrangled
    restrangled

This reminds me of a picture in the Orlando Sentinal News Paper by Dana Summers during the Clinton administration.

It was a cartoon of Clinton, sitting inside a toilet with the caption...."Welcome to the Oval Office."

So now we have the old man Bush grabbing hind end......just what we need....as his son is sticking it to the hind end of this country.

r.

• snickers
    snickers

I think George, Sr. falls into the "dirty old man" category.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I think he's been hanging around Clinton too much. Time to split them apart.

• BrentR
    BrentR

If you were the president and have lived to his age you can grab just about anything you want. If any heat comes down you can blame it on Alzheimers or dementia. He is also a WW II veteran so it could be PTSD. In the US victimology has been refined to a sophisticated art. Nobody has to take any resposibilty for any aberant behavoir now. When you screw up you just go on the Orca Winfrey show, turn on the tears and blame it on_________________.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Apparently you can't do anything without public scrutiny, if your surname is "Bush". Yet as pointed out, the surname "Clinton" is a get out of gaol free card.

This sounds as silly a controversy as the one that occurred when our former Prime Minister was forward enough to actually touch Her Majesty, The Queen!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

When it comes to Teri Hatcher, I'm betting Bush Sr. just wants to know if they are real and spectacular...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit