Any Josh Groban fans out there?

by exwitless 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• exwitless
    exwitless

Well, I am. Little Drummer Boy can attest to my fan-hood-ness:

I'm headed to his concert in Chicago next weekend. Can't wait! This will be the third concert of his I've attended, and I have the best seats yet (floor level, 20 rows from stage). Just wonderin' if anyone else here is going to any of his concerts this year. When and where?

And by the way, for any of you who don't like Josh Groban and/or have nothing nice to say about him or his music, please don't spoil this thread for me by bashing him. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

• avishai
    avishai

Shhhh.....Don't tell anyone, but I think he has a great voice.

OK?

• exwitless
    exwitless

Agreed. However, there's no secret that he has a phenomenal voice. Even not-so-much-fans often admit that!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

now if this thread doesn't bring Essie out of retirement...nothing will!!

Uzzah - not a huge fan but can still appreciate the talent

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Sorry duplicate post. {{{essie}}} wherever you are!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I had never heard of him until I saw a biography on the tube. Made me go out and buy his CDs. Don't tell Irreverent, but he likes listening to him too.

• snickers
    snickers

I LOVE

• snickers
    snickers

oops - didn't finish!

I LOVE the duet with Charlotte Church - "The Prayer"!!! It's such a beautiful song! Their voices are beautiful together!

• snickers
    snickers

And have a wonderful time at the concert!!!! I'm jealous!

• exwitless
    exwitless

He also did a duet once with Barbara Streisand. It's on one of her albums of duets she did with lots of different singers. Their voices also sound awesome together. That song is called "All I Know of Love". Love the duet with Charlotte Church, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit