The Dreaded youth book!!!

by avishai 43 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I remember the comment on spicy foods in the youth book but I can't find my CD-ROM to find the quote. I dont remember if the youth book is even on the CD from since the YPA book sorta replaced it.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

My father read the YY chapter on sex aloud to me and that was the sum of my birds and bees talk. He left me to read the part about masturbation on my own. I distinctly remember the part about how some youths, "get lonely in their sex-play" and that leads to circle jerking and homosexuality.

FBF

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I remember the comment on spicy foods in the youth book but I can't find my CD-ROM to find the quote. I dont remember if the youth book is even on the CD from since the YPA book sorta replaced it.

It appears that you are mistaken. The book is on the CD, and it doesn't mention spicy foods. Maybe you are thinking of a different publication.

The closest thing on the CD is from the 'Young People Ask' book:

For example, if you find that engaging in certain activities, wearing tight-fitting clothing, or eating certain foods has caused you to become sexually stimulated, then by all means avoid such.
  • jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Am I crazy or did one of the two youth books council about asking one's parents how to wash one's naughty places to avoid stimulating them?

I distinctly remember the part about how some youths, "get lonely in their sex-play" and that leads to circle jerking and homosexuality.

Ah, the logic in that one... I wonder who came up with that jewel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit