The Dreaded youth book!!!

by avishai 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

8-O

I think that might make my baptism null and void!!!

8-O

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Crumpet,

"spicey foods and beans just make me fart a lot.

you have been warned."

Is this during or after sex? ;-)

• Bobhere
    Bobhere

Crumpet said spicey foods and beans just make me fart a lot.

you have been warned.

One girlfriend I knew used to fart and point to the nearest exit door or window directing them out there

It never seemed to work real well "cause they usually hit my nose instead.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Should have been investigated under the child abuse laws.

• Mary
    Mary

Ah yes.....the wonderful Youth book. I can't help but wonder why I've never heard Dr. Phil quoting from it while counselling youths. A few of my favourites from this book are:

Making Love: ***Your Youthchap. 3 pp. 22-23Growinginto Manhood*** The husband lies close to his wife so that his male organ fits naturally into her birth canal. This can give great pleasure to each of them. In the process, the husband’s sperm cells go out of his body through his male organ right into his wife’s birth canal.

Wow! Straight out a romance novel!! Is it just me or is it getting warm in here?

Masturbation: chap. 5p. 39 MasturbationandHomosexuality *** Weakly giving in to sexual desires by masturbation will certainly not give you strength when faced with a situation tempting you to commit fornication—or even homosexuality. Just the opposite, it cultivates wrong thinking and wrong desire. In fact, masturbation can lead into homosexuality.

Uh huh.

Holding Hands a big no-no: ***

chap.19 pp.145-146Datingand Courtship *** where sexual passion is involved it is all part of a chain of events designed to lead to a specific outcome. The first link is the first touch. The last link is sexual relations, which God’s Word shows is reserved for marriage mates. Everything in between can lead up to that last link of the chain. So, then, if you are not married, is it wise to start with the first link, or any of the others?

If there was one book dumber than the Babylon the Great book----this was it. I remember taking it to school one day and showing it to some of the kids who laughed their heads off..........

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't remember studying the youth book but I'm sure we did. I must have safely locked that memory with a double padlock somewhere in my brain and I'm not looking for it.

Josie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet,

"spicey foods and beans just make me fart a lot.

you have been warned."

Is this during or after sex? ;-)

I note you didnt even ask about before! If sex is even indicated on the menu I forgo spicey foods and beans! (hate beans anyway - pwah!)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Did a search of the WT Library CD on 'spicy' and couldn't find anything about it making you horny. There was this little pearl of wisdom in an article it brought up though...

*** g99 8/22 p. 27 Peanut Butter—African Style ***
    The nuts must be shelled before they can be made into peanut butter.

Geniuses.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow what a flashback even talking about the youth book. I have to agree with Sassy..I studied that crap with my kids, I sure hope they can now live a normal life. Geee hate the thought they we really screwed up our kids. Loved this thread it was very funny.

Leslie

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oh the horrid memories this thread has dredged up ! lol Everytime my sons girlfriend came over for a visit her mother would warn her "NO chain-linking " hahahahahaha . That stupid advice about masturbation made some kids feel so guilty .......I finally told one of my sons ..."Look it is totally natural, both girls and boys do it . Every Elder giving you advice , HAS done it ,they are lying if they say they haven't . "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit