My Bethel Experience Part 15

by new boy 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You really said that to the inlaws! WHat did your future wife think?

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Goodness, to a greater or lesser degree this is what ALL good JW boys (including myself) went through. At least it ruin your marriage, the way it ruined mine.

tsof

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    We were sitting around the dinner table and I said..........."Oh by the way..........since you guys have been such JERKS to us about this wedding...... we have decided to move to California afterwards!"...............They went NUTS......yelling and screaming..........They kicked me out of their house and told me "never to return again".....ah the love.

Heh, what goes around is right! Payback, man! I love it!

I wonder how any connection happened while courting, seeing as how you both were under such tight scrutiny.

• new boy
    new boy

Crumpet

She wanted to get out of there too.......I can't even begin to tell you, how BAD her childhood was. Growing up she couldn't do anything, because of her mothers paranoia.........her brother and all of her friends could go to town and do things..........she couldn't .......she had a vagina........she couldn't go.

If the truth was known........its why..........she married to me..........to save her from...them. Thats me the rescuer..........LOL

• confusa
    confusa

My mother was the same way during the two years that my husband and I courted! Before him, I too, lost a boyfriend because of my mom making it unbearable. When I started dating my husband she was doing it all over again, but my husband....Jehovah bless him.. took it like a man all the way to the wedding. We wanted a simple wedding but she controled practically every aspect of the wedding up to the people to invite and my own wedding dress! At the end, I just wanted the whole thing to be over and just let her carry on. I was always under so much stress that I did not enjoy my husband's visits like I should of had. I just wanted out, I was sure I would commit suicide living at my moms for another year.....That does not mean though, that my husband and I did not sneak out a few times on dates. Yuppy!!!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Ditto Ditto Ditto I'm about the same age.

All of this WOULD have been worth it. But at 61 I can safely say I hope I get altzheimers sooner than later. Nothing like sitting in a old peoples home with no memories in your groin.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Randy over at www.freeminds.org has the whole series in case someone has missed it.

www.freeminds.org/bethel/NewBoy.htm

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

this is more fun than reading a watchtower... keep them coming!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have to know................are you two still married?

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I have to know................are you two still married?

That adds another dimension to the story. Keith, you have my permission (based on the otherwise personal nature of our conversations) to add to it, if you so desire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit