The New Watchtower Arrangement and Breakfast Cereal

by OUTLAW 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

ROFLMAO, Outlaw!!! That is just good stuff!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

I tried.

W.Once

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Beautiful, Wasa! "Cap'n Remnant"! LOL!

• 30girl
    30girl

OMG - Wasanelder once - can I get that on a t-shirt? I love it! You guys, that's way too funny! Maybe make up one with Cocoa Puffs except call them Dub Puffs and have that kooky bird be a dub?? Just a thought. ...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

bttt 'cause it's SO worth reading/seeing!

• Perry
    Perry

I can see the Questions From Readers now:

Are Jehovah's Witnesses cereal killers?

• juni
    juni

That is a good one OUTLAW!!

Juni

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey guys!..Just got back.The clutch on my truck bit the big one on a mountian road.Thank god for cell phones and road side assistance auto clubs.....Bwa-ha-ha-ha!..Friggin hilarious thread.Thanks to all!..I love it!....."Dead Dub" breakfast cereals are going to be a big money maker for the WBT$.....How about:"The Generation of 1914 Frosted Flakes" The cereal that thinks inside the box..Or.."144,000 Rasins & Oats".....A cereal in honour of the WBT$ association with the United Nations-NGO ..Introducing the WBT$ breakfast cereal:"WBT$ Prostituties"..They don`t Snap,Crackle or Pop but they do Bang!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    :"The Generation of 1914 Frosted Flakes" The cereal that thinks inside the box..

Brilliant Outlaw

Trev likes cereal for breakfast, I must get him some

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    :"WBT$ Prostituties"..They don`t Snap,Crackle or Pop but they do Bang!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

BAD boy

There is a cereal already ..........Fruit Loops

ok I will be nice

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit