Let's Give AudeSapere a Great Big Hug

by FreeChick 32 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

As many of you know, AudeSapere (Denise) had reconstructive knee surgery last Wednesday. The surgery ended up being quite a bit more involved then she originally anticipated. She has approximately 5 more weeks walking with crutches and then I believe she will continue with physical therapy.

Denise made it through the first several days post-op like a trooper! This week she returned to work and back into somewhat of a normal routine...probably too early. She's doing her best to relax, heal and maintain her usual positive attitude. But, she's juggling a lot and feeling overwhelmed by it all.

She is an amazingly strong, independent woman with a beautiful, warm heart. She has taken care of so, so many people in her lifetime...without question or thought of a return favor. We would be fortunate to have more women like her in this world. I'm honored to count her as a dear friend.

It truly is Denise's turn to receive...please give her a big hug and help her recharge her batteries!

Hugs Denise,

FreeChick

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS DENISE)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Our friend recently had knee surgery. It took him a bit over a month to feel better, but he is a new man now and really glad he had it done. Hang in there!!! AND Take It Easy!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((((((((Denise))))))))))))))))

Hobble back soon!

Ian

• Rooster
    Rooster

((((((((((((((((((((((((((AudeSapere))))))))))))))))))))))))))

alt

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hugs to you AudeSapere(Denise) hope you are feeling more comfortable soon.x

• Warlock
    Warlock

Aude,

Warlock

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((AUDESAPERE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you're feeling a bit better.

HUGS

free2think

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hugs Denise!!!! Let me know if I can help in anyway

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Hope you have someone to wait on you hand and foot and shamelessly pamper the hell out of ya!

• Confession
    Confession

Hey Aude! Sorry to hear things have been more complicated than expected. You've spent a lot of time on crutches during the last year.

Best,

Confession

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit