The Secret Vasectomy

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest social relationships

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Nice one Dude!

I say we amend the man-laws to include your suggestion.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My brother got slapped with a paternity suit last year by a girl he met at a bar. She said the condom was defective and he was the father. She raised all kinds of hell when he told her he did not believe the baby was his and would not get one red cent out of him without a DNA test. A process server was at his door 8 months later. He went to a lawyer, denied paternity and went to the lab a few weeks later. Of course he was excluded as the father. He heard later on 2 other men had been tested and they were excluded as well. I am glad this happened to him. Its made him more cautious of the women he sleeps with.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

How sad and pathetic for both parties and the baby. It's not anything I'd write home about or post.

Swalker

• Scully
    Scully

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

Although I generally do not think it to be just anyone's business what my reproductive capability is, I certainly would not stoop to the level of sleeping with multiple partners and then seeing which one will take a dive and do the "honourable" thing and propose marriage when a pregnancy results.

I've seen many young women who have tried to trap a young man into staying with her just because she became pregnant and had a child which she claimed was his. Sometimes the bloodwork comes back and you know it is impossible for that guy to be the father of that baby, and we have to be very careful due to the ethical dilemma that arises from the situation. You don't want a guy who isn't the father to be saddled with child support for 18 years, but at the same time, there are patient confidentiality issues as well. It's a tough thing to deal with.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

What a couple of manuplitave (spelling?) a-holes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit