The Secret Vasectomy

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think the responses this is getting are quite interesting. I'm wondering how many of you would still call the guy a loser if you were put into this type of a situation yourself.

Unfortunately, I've been there and it sucks. This woman deserved what she got.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

"This woman deserved what she got."

I agree Nos. It's sad when women use their biological clock issues to trap a man into procreating. It's psychopathic really.

tall penguin

• Xena
    Xena

No one is saying she didn't deserve it but just because someone deserves it doesn't mean you have to give it to them in that manner. Tells more about you (ie the man in this scenario) then it does about them. We already figured out she was a cow but that didn't mean he had to be a dick.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Both loosers? If by loosers you mean damaged hurting people...

Yeah. She got what he deserved. Afraid of being alone and deparate for love and to fill a hole inside, she played with two lives and ended up even more alone. She thinks men won't stay with her because no man would love her, so she trys to trap them and then they end up leaving and that proves to her over and over that all men will leave her.

And he will grow old all alone because he spent his whole life sleeping with and playing games with women he doesn't even care about instead of having real relationships. He might get hurt in a real relationship, so he keeps dating loosers that he does not care for and that keeps proving to him that all women are loosers.

Too bad.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

"Yeah. She got what he deserved. Afraid of being alone and deparate for love and to fill a hole inside, she played with two lives and ended up even more alone. She thinks men won't stay with her because no man would love her, so she trys to trap them and then they end up leaving and that proves to her over and over that all men will leave her.

And he will grow old all alone because he spent his whole life sleeping with and playing games with women he doesn't even care about instead of having real relationships. He might get hurt in a real relationship, so he keeps dating loosers that he does not care for and that keeps proving to him that all women are loosers."

So in the end, they're winners aren't they? They both end up with self-fulfilling prophecies and get to feel that they're "right". Fucked up, but hey, that's how a lot of people move through their lives. Goodness knows we all did it as JWs.

tall penguin

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Unfortunately, I've been there and it sucks. This woman deserved what she got.

I agree she deserved what she got. I've been there too, and was saved by the blood test. I still have to wonder why this guy was in a relationship for four months before he finally told her he was cut. At that, the only reason he told her at all was because she said she was pregnant. I'm not saying he should explain himself to every one-night-stand, but he should be more up front with someone he enters into a relationship with.

W

• Xena
    Xena
    Regardless, she was a good lay, easy on the eyes, and reasonably good company.

He wasn't in a relationship he was using her just like she was going to use him.

I think lisa summed it up pretty well.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I feel sorry for the baby.

Nina

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!......FACED!!!!.....that's so freakin' funny

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

a similar thing happened to someone i know, years ago he had a vascectomy due to an accident at work ( radiation) and although it wasnt a secret to his family and friends this gal he'd known forever and was dating either didnt know or had forgotten..she ended up pregnant and said he was the father.he knew he wasnt, they broke up but she insisted the child was his and was going to demand paternity tests once the child was born.. he was fine with that because he knew he couldnt be the father..a few months later the child was born...he didnt have to have paternity tests though because the child was half african american and he and the girl were both white .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit