Bethalite Paycheck?

by nonamegiven 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

How much to Bethalites get paid today? I know it varies by length of service and marital status. Does anyone know?

• blondie
    blondie

Each Bethelite gets the same despite how long they have been there and regardless whether they are male, female, old or young. I do think you get more vacation as time goes by and more Saturdays off.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think it is now $100 a month, and as far as I know (I was never at Bethel) it does NOT vary by length of service or marital status; of course a couple would get two $100 allowances, since they are both Bethelites.

• Rooster
    Rooster

what are you going to buy with $100.00? Maybe a new tie? One shoe every two months..

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Some get Watchtower scholarships to attend law school in addition to their monthly stipend.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    How much to Bethalites get paid today?

The answer is TOO MUCH and NOT ENOUGH, both at the same time.

They couldn't pay anyone enough to put up with that job, but they
    are paying for them to put out worthless literature, so it's too much.

It's like supporting the troops, but not the war.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

What I want to know is, why is there so much secrecy surrounding pay?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I remember when we used to get paid I would hold the envelope to my head, and in a fine imitation of karnac predict the contents of the envelope '4 twenties and a ten' sadly I was always right.

• LexWatson
    LexWatson

They paid you in CASH??! What years were you there? How much of that $100 went to subways to attend your congregation's Kingdom Hall?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

yeah they paid us in cash. I had a car my jetta for most of my time at Bethel. One year in they gave us in brkln a 5$ raise due to increase in token price. people at the farms were pissed cause they didnt get the 5$ increase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit