Cruzanheart was on national TV (Dateline, Murphy Texas)

by Big Tex 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• codeblue
    codeblue

Great job Nina

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Very awesome!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And Chris posted this:

I live in Murphy, Texas and I want to say that those who protested were a tiny minority who were stirred up by one of the city councilmen looking for some camera time. The vast majority of people here support the sting operation and we showed up in force at an open meeting when the mayor threatened to fire the police chief and city manager. Thankfully he backed down when he heard and saw the level of support for the operation. Child abuse, whether its origins are from the Internet or family/friends thrives in darkness and silence. If we as a society want to fight it, we must first shine as bright a light as possible on the problem. The point I would hope folks get from this show is that child abuse DOES happen in quiet little towns like Murphy. Deny it, turn a blind eye, protest or obfuscate and you only make it more difficult to protect a child. As for those who cry 'entrapment', have you actually read what some of these guys wrote to those they thought were 12 or 13 year olds? Graphic doesn't even begin to describe it. Thanks for the effort Dateline and y'all are welcome to come back to Murphy anytime.

I learned "awesome" from him.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Awe, silly me.......different times, different measures. Glad I can still bring a smile to someones face over my silliness.

No you're not silly. It's just been a while, and I've got some fond memories of the days of yore. And you're one of them.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Congrats, Nina. Wonderful work!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

PROUD - only PROUD???

I know what I (silently) suffered.

To have somebody I hardly know validate my reality is overwhelming!!

My heart is full.

HB

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Part 2 starts in a few minutes here on the East Coast.

I wonder if they'll show you speaking in the first few minutes when they recap.....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've set my computer to record it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit