Cruzanheart was on national TV (Dateline, Murphy Texas)

by Big Tex 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Ya know Tex...Nina is pretty hot. You might want to keep her off the air waves to prevent a Nina Fan club from starting. <evil grin>

Well done Nina!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well done Nina - it sounds like Big Tex is justifiably proud of you - I hope he does manage to get a copy from the newsroom so we can all see it!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Nina rocksalt

lisa

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Remember, behind every brilliant woman is a lucky man.

• bebu
    bebu

I would like to see the clip... but am I supposed to join megaupload in order to see it? I don't see any clickable download link for the video clip.

Advice appreciated!!

bebu

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fantastic

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

I believe on Fridays, at 9 or 10 pm on MSNBC, they replay To Catch a Predator.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

We've been watching this series. It's been enlightening to say the least.

Way to go Nina!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thanks, Death to the Pixies!

Bebu, in the upper right hand corner of Leolaia's link, there's a place to click to download but you have to enter the three letters in the box next to the download button. That worked for me. It's a HUGE MPEG file, though, so it takes a while to download.

Nina

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Shit! Dammit! (Sorry Kate)

NO.

What am I the cussing police? LOL

Wow Nina! Good for you! I sure wish I had watched that but I decided not to watch it as those predator sting programs are taking over the airwaves and I thought ugg, just one more.......darn! Darn! Darn! Darn it all to hell! I hope there is a repeat this summer I'll be sure to watch!

So proud of you Nina! Chris you are a lucky man.....or Nina is a lucky gal, you two are a very cute couple!

Off to watch the clip Leo posted! Yay! Thanks Leolaia!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit