Cruzanheart was on national TV (Dateline, Murphy Texas)

by Big Tex 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dateline has been running a series of programs on Internet child predators. Just a few months ago, they (along with Perverted Justice) made an appearance in sleepy little Murphy, Texas. They used a house 2 blocks from where we live (all those evil, wicked apostates who've been to my home should know).

Tonight they ran the episode, complete with the arrest of a local school teacher who was trolling after what he thought a 13 year old boy, a neighbor (literally) and a public prosecutor who killed himself rather than be arrested. There was an outcry after a Murphy councilman decided to go for publicity. But during the open town meeting, somewhere between 75-90% of the residents of Murphy vocally and emphatically stated they supported the Murphy police in their sting operationg.

The next to last speaker at the meeting was my sweetie. Nina stood up and calmly, but passionately, stated her feelings and opinions regarding this sting operation. For reference, our daughter is 13 (the target age of many of the predators). She also stood by me 20 years ago during my battles with the elders in several congregations (along with a couple of CO's and a DO) over child abuse amongst Jehovah's Witnesses. My father is still a ministerial servant in good standing, despite what he did 40 years ago.

One of the last images of this program was Nina's speech before the city council. I hope you all saw this program and heard what she had to say. Not only does she look stunning on national TV, she is a brilliant orator.

Chris

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Oh WOW!!

Big Tex, I bet you are VERY proud of her, and rightly so!! I will see if I can find it, it maybe on later here.

Sincerely,
    Lady Liberty

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Nice work Nina - I didn't see you, but hope someone will YouTube it. And nice work having such a nice hubby as Chris who posts of you as he does.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Big Tex, I bet you are VERY proud of her

Well YEAH!!!

I had to work that day, but I told her to give 'em hell for me.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Damn it! I missed it. Did you get a copy? I want to see it.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

That's our ((gal))!

j

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Did you get a copy?

Shit! Dammit! (Sorry Kate)

NO.

My DVR is on the fritz (naturally), so I'm seriously bummed. But I'm sure there's got to be a way to get a tape from NBC. I don't care how much it costs.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aw, I'm blushing!!! Thanks, honey, and everyone else. I was in shock because there were a BUNCH of people who got up and talked and since the Murphy Messenger (our local paper) quoted me as "Anita Scott" (grrrr) I figured what I had to stay wasn't that important.

Okay, that segment MIGHT just finish up the 15 minutes of fame that I am allotted in my lifetime. That's it, I'm done.

Nina

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow, I can't wait to see it...It's coming on in a half hour. :)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

For those of you who missed it, here's the clip that has Nina:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ONACSMN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit