My Bethel Experience part 13

by new boy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Dear New Boy:

I am thoroughly enjoying you stories...Thanks.. I was a serious witness, pioneer..for 5 years..witness for 26 ...just left in 2005. Looking forward to more. Love, Star

• ninja
    ninja

In line with what you said about Knorr...and hearing Bill Cetnar's mp3...I hope the ghost of Charles De wilda haunted Knorr to his grave

• betty boop
    betty boop

NEW BOY I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEHIND THE SCENES. BUT ONE THING I READ IS A LITTLE... HMMM

So that leaves us with our next group...........Guys that got girl friends while they were at bethel. With so many Bethelites in the New York City area.........By the time you got there, anything decent was already "snapped up".........with many halls having 10-20 bethelites in them, the competition tough! With 60-70% of the halls being Black and Lantino.........and 80% of the bethelites were white, the sayng was "the longer your there.... the whiter they look" So it was a 14 year old white girl, or a good looking black sister....If you had a car the selection got a little better with up state New York, Jersey or even New England.............But for the vast majority it was just good old N.Y.C.

SO TO BETHELITES WHO WERE WHITE WAS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH DATING OR MARRYING A BLACK OR LATIN GIRL? YOU HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY UP TO NEW ENGLAND TO FIND A BETTER SELECTION????

IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY NONE OF THEM EVER ASKED ME OUT LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

newboy,

: Did he get married for companionship?......NO!.

Don't know why he got married, but it is well rumored that he and Audry NEVER consummated their marriage. Audry married soon after Nathan died of brain(dead) cancer, so maybe she at least got some. Some suspect he married while in Bethel (thus breaking all the rules Da Judge made) because there were rumors about his own homosexual fears or inclinations.

All of the first 4 WT Presidents were sexually screwed up: Russell was celebate his whole married life. Da Judge lived on the other coast from his wife and much evidence points to he being an adulterer. Knorr was married and did not consummate his marriage, many say. As I said, Audry married very SOON after his death, perhaps hoping to find some earthly delights before it was too late. Freddie was an ancient bachelor who considered himself an expert on human sexuality. Freaks, all. Don't know much about Miltie. He was probably just plain stupid.

Farkel

• new boy
    new boy

Betty boop.............sweat heart.........God bless you...Remember there are 2 different thought systems here...............there is the 24 year old Keith Casarona that I'm telling you about now and there is the 57 year old Keith Casarona............I'm talkind about in hind sight..............I only can wish, from the the bottom of my heart.............I would have got with a wonderfull enpowered Black or Latino women in 1974.......It would have been the best thing that ever happen to me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the screwed up male thinking of 36+ years ago...........that I'm talking about now......This is not me now.................................

• betty boop
    betty boop

OH I KNOW!!!! I KNOW. I was just thinking how possibly guys that i knew at Bethel might have thought the same thing. Interesting, kind of sad but interesting.

Here is one Latin woman who thinks your great!! Keep the stories coming i love them!

• confusa
    confusa

It sounds to me that the organization has not changed much from the 70's, you still see alot of racism. I give you credit for admitting to your opinions even if they make you right of racist.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

"SO TO BETHELITES WHO WERE WHITE WAS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH DATING OR MARRYING A BLACK OR LATIN GIRL? YOU HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY UP TO NEW ENGLAND TO FIND A BETTER SELECTION????"

Oh new boy you stepped in it that time!!! Seriously though there was and still is a lot of, shall I say, unlikely hookups, many bordering on incompatibility due to these rules and regs. Interracial is fine, I did it, though I'm getting divorced....But its isn't about race for me. But compatibility and common interests are often tied to it. And I've seen many a brothers and sisters regret not having those two things going on in their marriages.

tsof

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

There was a time when I hoped I could go to bethel - it was mainly so I could be around men 24hrs a day - i doubt I'd have kept my virginity long by the sounds of it though!

Thanks again for an intriguing read.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

I have read all 13 parts and cannot wait for the next installment! Thanks New Boy. I use to love going on Bethel tours when I was younger, lots of giving "the eye" and getting "the eye". About as much fun as a good little JW girl could have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit