My Bethel Experience part 13

by new boy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Thank You all for your wonderful post.

I can't tell you enough, that remember, this was my way of thinking back THEN, over 30 years ago..........Self Righteous, Judgemetal, and yes maybe even a little racist.......(sounds like many people in the "borg" now).....I 'm NOT proud of it ...........and later, I will tell you all of things I'm realy NOT proud of.

I feel more spiritual now........... having left their thought systems!

Namaste my friends

Keith Casarona

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

==================

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"Self Righteous, Judgemetal, and yes maybe even a little racist."

Hahaha

Glad you acknowledged this. If you hadn't by Episode 15, it was your ASS!!! Hahaha.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

New Boy:

Again, you get a standing ovation. I also found it interesting about how they only wanted homely women at Bethel and about the slide show with the brother throwing away pictures of the attractive women. I might also mention that even in the congregations the sisters who are good looking or "sexy" are actively discriminated against and gossipped about by the older (homelier) or less stylish women. The only exception to the rule is if they are MARRIED women.

EVERYTHING you have mentioned in each of your posts I always suspected but you have CONFIRMED these things to me.

Thank you for exposing this sham.

LHG

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    Hay, even Germans like sex too.

I tend to agree.

BTW, I like your series and read every part of it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    We saw it all too, every possible combination...... The 19 year old white guy from Iowa, getting married to the 36 year old, 250 lb. black sister with 2 teenagers 13 & 16, his step daugther was just 3 years younger then him! There were guys who got "caught in closets" with bethel house keepers........

Yes, that sounds like it was built to last! Man, what a sad situation the fellas would find themselves in. Now it makes so much sense why there was desperation: the first four WT presidents lacked healthy sexual relationships. Hence, the problem nowadays...

I think I have two more installments of your saga to go before I'm caught up. Great stories, new boy!

• new boy
    new boy

Some said they wanted more....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes - this was a great series of threads - gald it was BTTTd

• new boy
    new boy

What is BTTD?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest