My Bethel Experience Part 12

by new boy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

They say love is what makes the world go around.............And at Bethel, us "new boys" would say..... "If God created anything better then SEX...............he kept it for himself!"

How would we know?...............Most of us never had it........Didn't make any difference...........We talked about it...........fantasied about it...........dreamt about it..........I' m sure because we could't have it. That is why we gloryried it so much..... Hay! we were 20 year old virgins!...and some of us were in our 30's! We had some raging hormones going on.

Most of the guys who left Bethel, got married with in a week after leaving the big house! I was different.....I waited 2 weeks!.........I had will power........LOL

Before we talk about sex at bethel............It would be good to talk about the history of sex in the organization............and they would say that started with Adam & Eve.......the real organization is less then 150 years old.......In reality its an 1800's religion.........with an 1800's morals mentality . The Victorian period.

Any way back in the garden of eden..........is were the real problem got started......in the organization's mind anyway. The first real question ever posed...............Had nothing to do with universal sovereingnty as the church would have you believe, it was about ..........Every LASTING LIFE with God........... or really GOOD SEX with a perfect wife for a few years........"Aaaaaa............GOD I think I will take the sex please!!!!".............. Remember it said.......... the man was NOT deceived!..........He KNEW what he was doing..........in his mind the choice was clear..............everylasting life with god............. or a few wonderful years of bliss, with the women of his dreams, the love of his life!.............What a hero he was!!!!! ........He was the frist man to die for LOVE and really GOOD SEX.........I say good sex because, who would give up everlasting life for an eternity of bad sex?........God didn't create no fool........What He did create, was a perfect man and a perfect women.........with a pecfectly NORMAL and healthly sex drive. P.S. I hate to break it to you............. anyway the whole Garden of Eden thing is pure urban myth.....

Churches think that Adam should have choosen God over his wife ...... and the Jehovahs Witness are no different. Religions are about control........and since most religions are run by self righteous men with control and sexual issues........ Men who want to surpress women and sex........... for control and power. Churches that say "the head of the women is the man". God NEVER wrote that....... MAN wrote that!....Men have been using it against women for thousands of years......... to gain power over them.

As a Jehovah Witness, sex is strickly FORBIDDEN before marriage........There is no sex before marriage and sadly sometimes very little after.........and since usually the only person you every have sex with is the first person you had sex with..............There is plenty of sexual incompatibility going on too........That is why more people are kicked out of the JWs every year for sexual reasons then anything else. 1 Sex out of wedlock. 2 Sex with someone besides your marriage mate. 3 Sex with your own kids or other people's kids.

So ... that brings us to our Bethelities.Most of people that are called to Bethel, are single young men who are at their sexual peak...They signed a 4 year contract to stay (no matter what).........So you can see we are going to have some very interesting things going on there.

Well were to start?.............we already talked about the gays and the NPGs.......plenty of those. The rest of the guys there, fall into different groups. You had the guys who had girl friends before they came.(they asked them to wait)........the odds of them making their time, were almost 0% I knew of 1 guy that did that in 4 years that way. Guys that got girl friends in the New York area while they were there and guys that got girl friends back home on vacations.........Then of coarse there were some that just got a hooker on 8th ave.............next we'll talk about them all.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Yay.....another chapter!! Though way too short!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

keep em coming!

Wac, of the "I served time in the Matrix for 10 years" class until I got unplugged by Morpheus

• poppers
    poppers

Hi newboy - I'm a late comer to your threads and have just caught up on all your "Bethel Experience" threads. It's sort of like discovering how good "Frasier" is after it ran its course and then went into syndication. I'll be sure to keep up from now on. Thanks.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't know how all those young Bethelites at the peak of their sex hormone levels could control their impulses even with all those JW girls around Bethel. Of course all churches are against sex before marriage but few expel and ill treat their members for sexual misadventures.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Greetings New Boy!

First opportunity to comment that I have really enjoyed your series.

GOD I think I will take the sex please!!!!".............. Remember it said.......... the man was NOT deceived!..........He KNEW what he was doing..........in his mind the choice was clear..............everylasting life with god............. or a few wonderful years of bliss, with the women of his dreams, the love of his life!.............What a hero he was!!!!! ........He was the frist man to die for LOVE and really GOOD SEX

Never thought of it that way...even though it is a myth.

D

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Come on - surely no bethelites went to hookers - that sounds way to far fetched...

• new boy
    new boy

To crumpet

I knew of two that were caught..................How many others who did but were never caught only God knows....Besides Hooking is a good job.......Its the only profession were you can sell something, and you still got it. LOL

One guy was Pat P.......Elevavator operater of the 129 building. I volunteered at a CA about 10 years ago in Corvallis Or................ I Reported for duty to my stand captain......Yep it was Pat P......You should have seen the look on his face...........Of course he is and elder now.

• loosie
    loosie

I had asked a bethelite when he returned the cong. about the NPH status. He said there no questions when you go into bethel regarding if you are a non practicing homesexual NPH. Are you saying that they do ask you first if you are a NPH?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    Churches think that Adam should have choosen God over his wife

This is an interesting point, BUT in the case of the Witnesses somewhat distorted. As you know, the WTBS and Governing Body is accorded god-like status with the Dubs as a result of "being the only form of direct communication between God and Man"

Thus, Witnesses should choose the ORGANIZATION and its LEADERS over their own family. This is the root of the myriad of problems that the Org fosters.

Love your posts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit