Would Blondie or Mary ever make it as Elders in your old Congregation?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

We know the WTS will never except woman as Elders.In the last year as a member of JWD,I have learned more from Blondie and Mary than any elder in my congregation.All the Elders in my congregation look like they go thru the motions.They are more like policy enforcers than teachers.

Do you think that by excepting woman, some men would be embarassed to how little they know? Does the WTS know some woman would better teachers? Is it more like a men's club? What are they afraid of? Is it because if a man and woman Elder would be together in the same room in an Elders meeting,they would somehow think more about passion than business?

We know they teach woman can't teach but in the New Testament is was alright to have slaves.Slavery was done away . It seems some teachings can change but not others.

Thank you BLONDIE and MARY!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

You bet ya. Which is why those morons will always keep that organization male dominated.

tsof

• zarco
    zarco

They would make great elders and would probably embarrass 95 percent of the male elders. Obviously in the first century congregation, women fulfilled a valuable role in prophesy and evangelism.

In my early secular career I worked for a brilliant female professional. It was the most rewarding experience. I suspect that the use of some of the best female leadership in the WT would likely produce similar results.

zarco

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Both of them would have had my vote and there is no doubt they would have done a LOT BETTER than the ones I came across, Bring back Ruth etc.. I also have gained much from both of them, allow me to, at this point, to say to both, a BIG THANK YOU.

KT

• bernadette
    bernadette

definitely

thanks Blondie and Mary.

Scully for CO?

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I think the average Elder would be very intimidated by Blondie or Mary.

I remember three or four very intelligent, well-informed women in my old congregation and I always wondered how they felt being guided by men who didn’t have a fraction of their knowledge.

What a sad situation!

They both have my vote!

Cal

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have know a few women in the congregations I attended that knew far more than the elder body combined.

These sisters were alway branded as troublemakers and belittled by fellow elders. I have heard elders use terms such as elder-wannabe and elderette to discount their comments and observations.

I used to sit in elder meetings and think to my self that the only qualification most of these a**holes have is a penis. I somewhat doubted that qualification for a few of my fellow elders.

There is no question that Blondie, Mary and many others are leaders and teachers. Those qualifications, however, mean nothing unless you can pee standing up.

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch
    We know they teach woman can't teach but in the New Testament is was alright to have slaves.

I think women did more teaching in New Testament days than the Watchtower cares to admit.

Cal

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I have been constantly amazed at the intelligence and knowledge of female posters on this board. Most know far more than me. I never realized this before as a JW because they are not given roles in the congregations. What a stupid bunch of chauvanist A-holes. I wonder, under the constructs of the org. however, that if women were given power in an elder capacity, that they would not fall prey to the same mentality. Power always corrupts with indifference. Being nurturers by nature however might give greater compassion overall. You intelligent women wouldn't kick me now out would you? I'd be a good boy.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Those qualifications, however, mean nothing unless you can pee standing up.

Sorry...couldn't resist.

http://www.femalefreedom.ca/

Home | Product | Pricing | Locations | FAQ | Contact Us | Media/News | Humor | Events | Links
    The P-Mate is EASY
    The P-Mate is CONVENIENT
    The P-Mate is SANITARY

Language: Français

Pmates give women the freedom to discreetly pee standing up

Have you ever found yourself in a dirty, unhygienic port-a-potty?

Have you ever had a full bladder with no bathroom in sight?

Have you ever been afraid to pull down your pants to squat and pee and risk being seen or peeing on your shoes?

Then the P-Mate is for you!

• The P-Mate is a revolutionary way for women to pee discreetly without having to pull down their pants and squat.
    • The P-Mate allows women to pee standing up.
    • The P-Mate is the most amazing female urinary device.
    • The P-Mate gives women the freedom to pee like men.
    • The P-Mate is clean and hygienic.
    • The P-Mate is covered with a 4-leaf clover design as it is good luck to have one with you when you are in need.
    • The P-Mate does NOT get all wet and soggy after use. You can easily slip it back into a pocket or bag for later disposal if you are outdoors where there is no garbage can.

P-Mate was invented by a creative Dutch woman. They allow girls and women of all ages the ability to neatly pee standing up.

The P-Mate is basically like a cardboard shoe with the toe cut off. You place the entrance of the 'shoe' directly under your urethra, between your legs, pee into the shoe and then make sure that the hole at the toe end is funnelling the urine out somewhere other than on your feet.

Designed by Melien Development Inc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit