What a woman REALLY means!!

by crazyblondeb 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

I have to admit, I do all of those. But now my husband is on to me.

• Xena
    Xena

LT says I sigh a lot. Wonder what that means

hehehe whatever dude.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh yeah, you know you like it, oh yeah!

• Xena
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Excuse my ego for a minute, but I think this thread may be directed towards me, but you know..............................WHATEVER!

Warlock

I KNOW YOU JUST DIDN'T SAY THAT!! FINE, *.......SIGH.........*

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

And people wonder why I have no desire to marry.

"Marriage is a wonderfull institution... but who wants to live in an institution?" Groucho Marx.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I can marry any woman I please. (pleasing any of them just isn't possible though is it?)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    And people wonder why I have no desire to marry.

No kidding. And, although I realize this was at least partially meant as a joke, why would anyone be proud of being horrible at communicating? If you wanted to let someone know how you feel, why not just let him know how you feel? I guess when I was younger, I would have put up with someone acting completely opposite to how they really feel as a necessary evil of wanting to be in a relationship, but now I'd just rather find someone who knew how to say, "that made me feel bad," or contineu my journey alone.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

But some men have us figured out. I was working on a case w/ a shareholder partner in my firm and he was really pissing me off but I had to hold my tongue. At one point I think everything (but no. 2) happened. But when I said to him "whatever" BOY did I get called out on that one. And I did mean what the original thread says it translates into. Unfortunately the shareholder partner knew that. Color me red.

• JamieL
    JamieL

I think I have decided I don't have time for individuals who cannot simply say what they mean. Which unforunately includes a lot of women, and probably drives men to be gay...(joking)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit