My Bethel Experience Part 10

by new boy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Great post once again ! We're all hooked on these now!

And JT - how many scams! It confirms what I have long thought that association with JWs teaches you to be more devious than the average Joe!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

To JT: Can't hate the hustle!

To New Boy: LOL

• JT
    JT

t

• JT
    JT

We had a different bethel world........maybe with a little money the bullshit tasted better.

##########

too funnny

yes i bow before you guys with great respect when i hear of the stories about life under KNorr

you guys went thru some stuff that was unreal for anyone to be called a christain orgnaization

they literally treated you all like dirt

from my understanding nothing started to change until AFTER Knorr got married and started allowing sisters in and so forth

but all the stories i have been told by both black bro and white bro from knorrs day he was a task master

• zack
    zack

I love these tales! Maybe we can write a screen play, TIm Burton can direct it and Johnny Depp can play the lead? Far more entertaining than Pirates of the Carribean!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hey folks,

With New Boy's permission I have put up all the files at:
    http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/NewBoy.htm

Enjoy! A great addition to my Bethel Pages at:

http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/bethel.htm

Randy

• juni
    juni

Enjoying your stories immensely newboy!

What a fine addition to Randy's Freemind's Bethel Chronicles. I' m sure many out there will benefit from your history newboy.

Juni

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So that's what it's like to have a car at Bethel, eh? Yeah, I don't think I could last long without some wheels....you can take the kid out of socal, but you can't take the socal out the kid...

Good that Randy is saving all these stories so they can be in one place.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

T-Bird, Mustang, GTO, Camero... not exactly "field service cars"

• new boy
    new boy

To Jay hawk

My the way I'm a jay hawker too. My mother was from Ellsworth Ks. and I pioneered in Salina.

Back to the perfect service car..........that would be any car that is not your own! So yes they were perfect................ The worst service car is a mini-van............because thats the one everone always takes.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit