Jesus Christ, Michael the Archangel does it really matter?

by unbaptized 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Jesus Christ, Michael the Archangel does it really matter?

Because at the end of the day he's still our Lord and Saviour. He died on a stake for our sins. He is the image of the Almighty God. So what I want to know is does it matter if he was an angel or not? Tell me what you think?

• needproof
    needproof

Well, I couldn't answer that. Do you believe he died on a stake or cross?

• RAF
    RAF

Axal : interesting I didn't pay attention to this detail ... Thank you !

It's actually a biblical argument (easier to get the point than from the historical way - but the historical view stands too anyway).

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

It makes all the difference in the world. Do you really think the blood of a created creature could pay the price of all man's sin. Every sin that has ever been commited and ever will?

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

God's blood.

Jehovah's blood.

Where observe, The divinity of Christ asserted; he is expressly
    called God, in opposition to the Arians, and their unhappy spawn,
    the Socinians, who will allow him to be only man; but then his blood
    could never have purchased the church, which it is here said to do,
    being God and Man in one person: Man, that he might have blood to
    shed; and God, that his blood might be of infinite value,and
    inestimable preciousness when shed.~Burkett

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Kate, are you serious?

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

That's the real gospel message. The JW's are just an Arian revival.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hello Axal,

I find your argument unsatisfactory. The information from the 2/15/1979 seems to be right on the money. Now you asked when did Michael stand up? He did stand up during the first world war and from that time on is ruling in the Heavens.

• agapa37
    agapa37

no it does not really matter.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes it does matter, he is not an archangel. This is a WT lie, and he died on a cross, not a stake, (another WT lie). All of these things matter because if they didnt matter, then why even call your religion "The Truth"

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, it doesn't matter, not really. What is, is, what isn't, isn't, no matter what is said here, or what people believe, or shout, or pronounce, or kill for.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit