How much more can a person take?

by juni 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey Juni - its almost 24 hrs since you posted this - just wanted to see if you felt any better yet?

• Mary
    Mary
    How terrible people treat one another. The dishonesty in the world. People using other people for their own selfish gain.When I die it'll be a relief. I'm sooo tired of it all. I'm not looking for attention or sympathy. This is the world we live in.

Damn it Juni......if you were a guy I'd recommend gettin' a nutshine from Gumbers....... Hey sweetie, I know how you feel......sometimes everything can just pile up on us and get us down....really down. LittleToe is right though: the world can be a wonderful place. Sometimes we just have to dig deeper to see the beauty of it.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Hey Juni, I PM'd you this morning on two lenghty replies, I hope you feeling better.

abr

• juni
    juni

Thanks to all of you for your help. All of you are dear to me. I feel like I was being an attention whore, but when I get low I just have to get it out - I get a pissed off feeling and start crying and then it abates.

I appreciate your concern. I do feel better today; it started last night. The cloud started lifting. When the cloud lifts I am more balanced in my thinking. I have battled w/depression for a long time and sometimes (even on meds) stress starts building and my mind starts ruminating. I get a very desperate feeling of just wanting to crawl under a rock somewhere til it all passes.

Warlock, you are right on. With all due respect for Greendawn, you cannot wish depression to go away. Nothing looks positive when I'm at that level.

Again thank you all for caring and your expressed help. I am normally a smiling and helpful person to others. Even to those cranky old people! The majority are aching from old age and need a smile and a kind word.

Hugs to all of you,

Juni

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good to hear you are feeling more uplifted Juni! Dont worry about being a attention whore - this is why we are here to be listeners and consolers for one another when we feel lost, low, lonely and in some cases - pure darn lustful! I name no names!

good to see you back and okay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit