watchtower Library 2006 CD- Rom

by The Lone Ranger 12 Replies latest jw friends

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Is the 2006 watchtower library CD ROM available yet? anyone have any idea where I can download it from? thanks

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

From wht I've heard, my wife has it on order. I'll tag it as soon as I see it.

• needproof
    needproof

I have the 2001 version somewhere that I can make available on bit-torrent if you want

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

thanks needproof, but I allready have the 2004 CD Rom, I told an elder friend that I can get the lastest CD Rom sooner threw the internet then he can get it threw the KH. hehehe

• needproof
    needproof

ok! You are probably right.

• blondie
    blondie

So the CDs do come out annually now, instead of every 2 years. I'd be interested in the 2006 when it is available.

Blondie

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

That's how I got the 2005 CD ROM. I'll have to keep an eye out for the 2006.

IsaacJ

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I was able to get my hands on two copies. I will send one to whomever can put it online for everyone's "benefit." PM me if you can do this.

tsof

• yoochang
    yoochang

I am appreciate if you send that contents through e-mail. I don't know it;s possible Although you couldn't send I want to say thanks

([email protected])

• fokyc
    fokyc

You have the date wrong!

Watchtower Library 2007 English, cdly07-E, copyright 2008 is the latest edition,

it works OK on MS Vista

I made this available some time ago, by PM only, as a .gi file, 363.9MB

Over 40 posters & friends have already downloaded it, with success.

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit