Door Sign keeps JW's away

by Wordly Andre 13 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Our sign is a picture of a Doberman with teeth bared. With the word "Beware" in German.....it keeps everyone off the front stoop. ....)Picked it up in Germany.

r.

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

Some of you mentioned the Mormons. I don't know if you'll be returning to this thread, but I thought I'd mention that I have--on 3 separate occasions--had Mormons and JWs in our community at the same time.

I drew a picture about it, because I'm that kinda guy.

Someone on a Yahoo atheist forum told me that if this happened again, if I could get them into a fistfight, they'd fly across the country just to see it. I offered to send him a tape instead.

BTW, JWs and Mormons are all you normally get around here. Funny. There's an Adventist church literally within walking distance. I thought they went door to door, but I have never seen them. Yet I have no idea where the Mormon's worship at locally.

IsaacJ

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Beware Of Rabid Atheist Secular Humanist Bitch

• outnfree
    outnfree

At my old house, I just had one of Silentlamb's "No Child Molesters at my Door" decals -- never had a call, but then again, I had DA'd. Service people who noticed the decal often asked, and I gave a fine anti-Witness.

In 10 years at my old place, I'd only had the Mormons come calling ONCE. And yet, there's a church in my old town and a fairly decent sized temple not too far, so one would think they'd be more active.... Do you think the decal deterred them, too?

Here at my new place, I have never been called on by anyone but the Baptist Church minister and his son. The church is right next door to the subdivision and they stop about once every six months to let me know I'm welcome there. No pressure. Just a little flyer with service times and a blurb about how Jesus loves me on it.

roflcopter -- I am ROFL at the Dog Food warning!

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit