A question for the ladies

by JeffT 29 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyHeathen
    HappyHeathen

Oh, Mr. Moe,
    I think you're on to something. I like your style.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Guys,
    I also want to add this.
    I gave an example of my favorite anniversary. It was also one of the more expensive.
    Yes, we love jewelry, nice restaurants, etc…
    But the most important thing I think is that you show how special she is to you.
    This can be done if your dirt poor or filthy rich!
    I remember times that we were too poor to buy one another presents but it was still special.
    I have a collection of poems my hubby has written to me over the years. They mean more to me than any piece of jewelry.
    Sometimes a card and flowers has been sufficient in financially trying times.

Ranchette

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

I totally agree, Ranchette. That's why I suggested a love letter, written from the heart and in his own handwriting. Forget your penmenship, if you've been married that long she can read whatever you chickenscratch LOL. No cost involved, but they are priceless.

Just be careful about quoteing too much poetry of others, etc if you do write one. No matter how simple, real words about HER from you will mean more than a dozen shakespeare sonnets.

Essie
    who happily hordes her boxes of love letters from Justin *lol*

• Xena
    Xena

Rose petels on the bed...nice touch

• joelbear
    joelbear

Dress up like Hoss Cartwright.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Mr Moe; do you mean 'nookie' by any chance... 'nukie' sounds like letting a bomb off in her panties.

Come to think of it...

Keep on rocking in the free world...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Mr Moe; do you mean 'nookie' by any chance... 'nukie' sounds like letting a bomb off in her panties.

HAHAHAHAHA! This is a great thread! I needed a laugh today too!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Good suggestions from everyone. If you think of anything else I'll still be around until tomorrow.

• Stealth
    Stealth

LOL @ joel, better to dress up like Hoss and not little joe.

How to please a man... Show up naked and bring beer.

Now I know why i'm divorced, I was the one who showed up naked with the beer.

• circe
    circe
    No nukie right away...

Nukie? ROFLMAO!!!

I know it was untintentional, but I love it!

Nukie... as in missle... as in "love rocket"... I'll never spell it Nookie again!

circe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit