A question for the ladies

by JeffT 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Ok Bobsgirl got a bunch of advice, now I'd like to hear from the women. Our anniversary (27 years)is this weekend. I've rented a place that has beach access and a hottub (on Whidbey Island for those in the Seattle area). So any ideas for making it an extra special weekend?

• blondie
    blondie

Lit candles, special beverage and nice snacks, your music (your song, if you have one or remember it), small gift and card with a special thought from you.

• nelly136
    nelly136

oils dont forget oils for massage or bath(make sure its one that neither of you are allergic too though)
    nelly

• LDH
    LDH

The place has a hot-tub and you need OUR suggestions?

Bring a case of wine and let the good times flow.

Happy Anniversary.

Lisa

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmm... after 27 years YOU don't know what SHE 'likes'? I don't think ANYONE can help you, dear one.

Peace!

SJ, on her own, but still speaking truth...

• JeffT
    JeffT

Yes, I know what she likes, and yes I have a pretty good idea of the basics. I'm just looking for new ideas. Something that will leave going "Wow, how did he dream that up?"

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

The room with hot tub is a great start! I was thinking along the same lines as Blondie.
    Nice dinner out or candle lit dinner in room. Music, dim lighting, flowers, a sweet card,
    A small gift is great especially if it’s a piece of jewelry. Top this off with your undivided attention.

No power tools!!! None of those practical stuff men like so much.
    A personal gift is best for an anniversary.
    Ranchette

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

On the contrary, Ranchette, a power "tool" may be just the ticket!

Expatbrit

• LDH
    LDH

ok since bobsgirl got so much help, I will try to help you out here Jeff.

Is your wife reserved, or sexually adventurous?
    Is she pretty ok with her body dimensions?

How about a session with a photographer with the two of you naked, kind of a la John Lennon and Yoko Ono? If she is reserved, it could be some very tasteful boudoir shots. If she is a little more adventurous she could dress up for you.

This is something I plan to do as soon as the baby is born when I get MY body back. Before my ass goes to hell permanently.

Lisa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

How to please a woman:

Talk to her.
    Listen to her.
    Caress her.
    Hug her.
    Touch her.
    Kiss her.
    Laugh with her.
    Dream with her.