Letter to the Org

by sandy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pierogi
    pierogi

Oh sorry, 607 isn't what you wanted to write them about. I must have confused it with something else.

• sandy
    sandy

Thanks for your responses. My letter is all ready to go. I listed the elders names and congregation name. It is direct an to the point. All I have to do is drop it in the mail tomorrow. I'm using my parents address though. I'm going to tell my family not to give them my address. I'm only giving them my email and work#.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Hey, I know how this feels having just done it. I know how it feels too on some level to want them to track it back to you. If you leave no trace they probably will not find you. They haven't found me yet. But if they do or if you reveal yourself, they will contact your elders and the chase begins. First to "encourage" you, then to df you if you are unresponsive or "unrepentant." Sending a letter can be very satisfying. Also satisfying can be posting it here. I did that and posted at one other JW forum. I have gotten a great response from that. Nothing from Watchtower.

tsof

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

you might email your former elders a copy of this, too:

http://www.thebastardfairies.com/Site%202/THE%20BASTARD%20FAIRIES%20Memento%20Mori_files/HELL.mp3

Warning: Song has some strong language.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

This is the stupidest idea I have heard of why in the world would you ..... oh what, sorry....I thought your topic was "Letter to the Dog".....but frankly it would wield about the same results.

If you would like to write my dog his address is:

Handsomest/Smartest Dog
    Coast of Maine
    USA
    God's Green Earth

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes, they send a copy of the letter and their reply to the local congo. The reply will be in a standard format of patronizing phrases. This betrays the fact that they get hundreds of these letters, from all over.

Righteously indignant publisher believe that it is a big thing to "whistle blow" the shortcomings of the local cong. and make some doctrinal points . In reality, they just yawn and run off standard replies about cultivating appreciation for Jehovah's provisions.

As to the locals? That all depends on what you have said and how motivated they may or may not be. I have known these letters to be totally ignored

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Pierogi,

WELCOME to the forum!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Don't send any letters of any sort to any A hole elders or A hole WTS. Yes I agree STAY OFF THEIR RADAR SCREEN and in time they will have to say that so and so ex JW has simply gone missing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit