How many members does JWD Forum really have???

by moomanchu 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

There's only one Do NotCall!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

So far sounds encouraging !

I've seen people quote other people in their posts and it's highlighted. How do you do that?

First highlight and copy the section you want from the thread with the copy icon on your toolbar.

Then reply to the thread when the reply window is open click the thing that looks like a bubble from a comic strip on the toolbar.

A quote box will open, click in the box an then paste your quote with paste toolbar icon.

moo

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I have only one sign on, but see many members who only have one to 3 posts

abr

• dh
    dh

there is just you, i am all the other posters!

so the answer is 2

• jgnat
    jgnat

This admin appreciates those of you confessing to multiple accounts. I'll gladly shut down the duplicates for you.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I only have this one.

Leslie

• tan
    tan

Just one for me...occassionally I change my avater (sp???)

• Clam
    Clam
    I`m the only one here..It`s just me..I start threads..Answer my posts with multiple accounts..Aplaud myself when I `m clever...OUTLAW

LOL I've suspected this for some time. OUTLAW Clam We must have enough members to have an assembly.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Someone mentioned a figure of around 21 000 last year but I don't know how he got it. Of course we don't know the number of duplicate or multiple aliases but I feel they are not that many. Most registered people don't post for long.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I`m the only one here..It`s just me..I start threads..Answer my posts with multiple accounts..Aplaud myself when I `m clever...OUTLAW
    LOL I've suspected this for some time. OUTLAW Clam

You both lie, lie, lie!!! jgnat, please delete both OUTLAW and Clam. Craig (of the "never had a duplicate account" class...but also of the "I did use Kate's account a couple of times way back when" class) LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit