How many members does JWD Forum really have???

by moomanchu 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    This admin appreciates those of you confessing to multiple accounts. I'll gladly shut down the duplicates for you.

When I first joined I had another name, but asked permission to open a different one to hide my identity. The old one is still in the member directory, but i dont use it As for the rest of you with multiple accounts, Your In Trouble! lmao

• ferret
    ferret

Just one ferret

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

I log on daily and i value the forum immensely and i wish to give my thanks to the mods and a lot of the contributors who give huge research and work, including Narciissos, Mary ,Blondie, Little Toe, and any one else who I have missed ......... oh yeah .., Abandoned.... you make it all worth while .. but also I have been deleted 3 times , so hope i will last a bit longer this time..

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

just 1 plum

LOL! I have enough trouble remembering me, I'd hate to keep track of other me's.

• free2think
    free2think

I have two accounts, one I opened when I first joined, 'unhappy' but I hated the name so stopped using it. I'm sorry jgnat.

free2think

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I`m the only one here..It`s just me..I start threads..Answer my posts with multiple accounts..Aplaud myself when I `m clever...OUTLAW

ME TOO! LOL. Onacruse, YOU used Kate's account a few days ago! (On that Man Stink thread.) I change my avatar too. But that's it. ~I'm just a Girl, a Good one or a Bad one still up for debate

• pierogi
    pierogi

First highlight and copy the section you want from the thread with the copy icon on your toolbar.

Then reply to the thread when the reply window is open click the thing that looks like a bubble from a comic strip on the toolbar.

A quote box will open, click in the box an then paste your quote with paste toolbar icon.

Thanks moomanchu

• pobthespazz
  • Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Just me, myself, and I. The other chick went away.

• onacruse
    onacruse

GGBG:

Onacruse, YOU used Kate's account a few days ago! (On that Man Stink thread.)

That was a little trick, eh? The IP addresses at the bottom left of each post are hashed, and identify only the address from which the post was sent. Since Kate and I are on a router, which presents its own IP, we will always show the same IP on our posts. Nevertheless, I can take credit for all the smart things she has ever posted, and I can lay off to her all the stupid things I've ever said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit