Anna Nicole Smith died

by sandy 39 Replies latest social current

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    i bet it was a drug overdose

Could it be from that darn Trim Spa stuff?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Or was it from a combination of postpartum depression and the lost of her son?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

This is so sad - a heartbreak for her little girl. Not only will she grow up not knowing her big brother but now she'll never get to know her mother either - it's tragic. The DNA was scheduled for later this month, but I just watched some 'expert' that they have on CNN and he did say that if Anna left a will with guardianship to her live-in Stern; that no matter what the DNA test showed, the guardian would retain legal rights over the child. This might also show who really wants the baby since now there might not be any money in the game. Its so sad - sammieswife.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This was a tradgedy waiting to happen. Ever since her son died she was never the same again. Very sad!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Tragic..... I'm not surprised this happened , her lust for money and fame seemed to have done her in, to be honest I never did like her character or persona, come to think about it

most people didn't either ,..... my sympathies do go out to her innocent little daughter though

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Very sad...RIP Anna.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Indeed very sad for her daughter but I bet the family of her deceased billionaire husband are somewhat relieved. And yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was drugs, prescription drugs, since I read it was her "private nurse" who found her unconscious in her hotel room.

PerezHilton.com

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I recall hearing that Anna Nicole's assistant Kimmie (Kim Walther) was an XDub.

It would be good to hear from her. Write a book, Kimmie!

• restrangled
    restrangled

I feel bad she died so young but on the other hand, I am sick of seeing "over inflated breasts" being touted as women running with the world......how about some brains?

I am not impressed with her life or anything she accomplished.......

Just big fat boobs and blond hair which got her an ancient millionaire and a lifestyle that probably contributed to where she is now.

Puleeeaaase!

r.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Anna Nicole Smith was originally called Vickie Lynn Hogan. She was born on 28 November 1967 in Houston, Texas, USA. However she has tough days during her childhood because her father abondened her and his wife even when she was very small. As a result Anna was shuffled between her mother and aunt who raised her. Right from the very beginning Anna dreamt of becoming the next marilyn Monroe. At an age of 17 she married Billy Smith and had a son the very smae year who they named as Daniel. The duo could not live together for long and Anna was left alone to take care of her son.

In order to meet the day to day needs she started dancing in a topless bars in Houston. Here a photographer happened to notice her and realized that her body could be used as a career tool.
    http://www.funmunch.com/celebrities/actresses/anna_nicole_smith/anna_nicole_smith_biography.shtml

Her life started out difficult and painful...and things got worse from there. Very sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit