"GET THE WBTS OUT OF THE UN" Pickets

by MadApostate 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

I'd probably be game. Where in New York is the Main Meeting going to be? Time?

It's about time TIME had a good article on JW's.

MY Poster: SHAME on JW! in BED with the UN! WWW.UN.ORG.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Tan:

About 3-4 weeks ago, I tried to get the folks who know to post all the locations and times of these "special meetings", but Esmerelda and some other idiots turned it into a "MadApostate is a Troll trying to see who knows what" thread.

Regardless of such stupidity, I assume those people who regularly "picket" have found out such info "behind the scenes here". The problem is that they might have had some newbies who would have joined them if they weren't so paranoid and clannish.

I do know that the Silverdome has been mentioned. I guess at this point, any newbie that would want to picket could call their local sports facility and see what event is scheduled for Sunday.

Picketing with "sound-bite" slogans, such as WBTS RIDES UN WILD BEAST, WBTS IN BED WITH UN, WBTS PARTNERS WITH UN, WBTS MOUNTS UN IN 1991, ETC would be an effective way to expose thousands of JWs to this issue using only an hour or so before and after this event.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Re: Madapostate's request for Special Assembly venues 10/07/01: My information is that in the New York metro area, one is scheduled for Nassau Coliseum.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Pontiac Silverdome, Pontiac, MI

A call to the Silverdome Administration confirms that the October 7 meeting for the Watchtower is still on. (The Lions play Monday night.)

Doors will open at 9:00 AM.

I believe nytelecom1 mentioned in another thread that the meeting was to be from 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM in the NYC area with no provision for lunch.

Any in the SE Michigan area who think they might like to picket or post flyers, please contact me at [email protected]

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

OUT:

Your mention of "flyers" made me recall some earlier discussions of folks putting various posters on telephone poles near KHs.

This UN issue would make great "sound-bite" posters for such, and again would expose JWs who would not otherwise be exposed until the WTS attempts their coverup.

"CHECK WWW.UN.ORG FOR WATCHTOWER ASSOCIATION"

"WBTS RIDES UN SINCE 1991"

"WBTS IS UN ASSOCIATE"

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Great ideas!

I'mnot in the US,but wish You success!!

Happy Day!!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Telephone poles at stop signed/lighted intersections near KHs would be great.

Set your alarm clocks for 6:00AM Sunday morn.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Just a reminder to anyone who's pissed enough at the WTS to get up early on a Sunday morn to staple posters on telephone poles.

Still time to run to Walmart and buy a black magicmarker and a few pieces of posterboard.

PARTNERS:
    WATCHTOWER
    AND
    UNITED NATIONS
    WWW.UN.ORG

OR, for those really pissed, a can of spray paint and alarm clock set for 3:00AM. White paint do stand out on asphalt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit