"GET THE WBTS OUT OF THE UN" Pickets

by MadApostate 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Since it has been several years since I attended an assembly/convention, I don't know if some of you folks are still picketing such,

BUT,

the upcoming Special Assembly this Sunday would seem to be a great opportunity to spread this UN issue to the JW R&F.

Can't you just hear the "buzz" in the hallways:

"WHY ARE THE APOSTATES HOLDING SIGNS SAYING, 'GET THE WBTS OUT OF THE UN'"?

Curiousity kills cats! Look out Fred!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

MadApostate,

Don't forget to stick that sign up your ass when you get done.

• JBean
    JBean

I'm fairly new here, but who is Fred Hall???? Whoever you are, you sound like you might be a JW... but that doesn't make any sense because if you ARE, you shouldn't be on this board!!!!! And what language you use.... if you are out to prove others wrong and yourself right... you are definitely not going about it the right way. You sound less spiritual than the others you label apostate! Seriously. Will someone please explain to me if this "guy" is for real?!?!?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

JBean,

Oh Meow-Meow

• JBean
    JBean

I'm smiling now... but seriously: are you for real or are you just pretending 'cos you're bored?

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

JBean:

Fredhall is one of the oddities of this forum. He knows that JW's are discouraged from fellowshipping with apostates and yet he frolics with us most days. He never really cites proof for his point of view, he just seems to be critical of those of us who have freed ourselves from the organization and it's deceptions. He's a taunter if you will.

But, having said that, Fredhall is truely a harmless pussycat. I have great hopes that he will have the scales fall from his eyes eventually, as a result of the information he might glean here, and curse the WTS. We can only hope so.

Drahcir bin Yarrum

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

.....So Tabby groaned deeply with his spirit, and said: "Why does this generation seek a sign? Truly I say, "Don't forget to stick that sign up your ass when you get done".....

Fred 8:11

HS

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hillary,

Don't forget to quote Hillary 2:4. It reads: Those opposing Jehovah is born from Satan."

• JBean
    JBean

Thanks DbY! I'm clear on this now. Hey Fred... I kinda like you. You're probably the only fun in your congregation! They must come to blows to get you in their car group for service. :)

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

hmmmmmm
    Who on this thread really looks like Saten?

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit