Parents Jailed for Sadistic Abuse

by Crumpet 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That absolutely makes me sick! And your right, they should get the same thing back!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Yep, a good case for the death penalty.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Mary said:
    > What a couple of sick [deleted]. Jail? They deserve the death penalty.

I would pull the trigger myself. I am filled with boiling rage at reading that story. When I think of what treasures my three kids are--when I think of how absolutely wonderful, full of innocence and beauty and love and affection a four-year-old child is...

I don't even know if the death penalty is sufficient. This is one case when "an eye for an eye" would almost be better, and even then the enormity of what they did wouldn't be captured, because they're not four year olds.

I hope they die in a fire, or by drowning in a sewer.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

That is too painful to read. So much pain. Poor little angel.

Children, the elderly and animals are perfect victims for evil people. I walked into my friends room at the nursing home yesterday and found her in distress unable to breath. Someone had deliberately disconnected her oxygen from the wall connection. She had been threatened for "pushing her call button too many times."

They do not do criminal background checks.

I contacted her family and told them "look, this is attempted murder it needs to reported it as such"

::sighs::

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    This is one of those ocassions where you hope they get similar treatment in prison to that which they gave their daughter!

Perhaps those miniscule prison terms will turn out to be life sentences, eh? I hope so.

This reminds me of a story I heard from a sergeant on the P.D. in Maryland where I worked back in the early 70's. It happened near D.C. in the surrounding area. There's a lot of military personnel and their families up there. One day when I was riding with the sergeant, he told me about an incident where the wife of one soldier became angry with her 2 yo. It seems the tot had "fingerpainted" on the wall with its own feces. So the mother ran ONLY the hottest water in the bathtub and forced the child to stay in the hot water until the flesh was cooked off its bones.

I was so horrified at the painful visualization, I choked when I tried to find something to say. I couldn't get words out. This makes me feel the same way.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit