Parents Jailed for Sadistic Abuse

by Crumpet 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needproof
    needproof

I watched this being reported on the news and my heart sunk. Poor child. They should ship these scumbags out to a dirty Mexican jail and let them rot away for life.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sick...

and why the hell are sainsbury advertising in the middle of it

• anewme
    anewme

I've known three sets of JW parents who had very disabled and severely mentally retarded children but those parents were the most loving tolerant and patient parents I have ever seen. There is no excuse for this kind of cruelty towards a child.

If anyone needs help because they are losing patience with a handicap loved one, be it a child or adult, PLEASE CALL FOR HELP!

There are agencies and organizations ready and willing to be of assistance both financially and physically so exhausted, spent caretakers dont commit crimes like this!!!!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

"exhausted, spent caretakers" they were not. those people were jailers and sociopathic, I suspect. truly disturbed, at best. I just want to cry. I hope the little girl has very good, stable, long-term foster care after this. What a horrendous story. I just want to weep.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Poor little Kid.The fact she had cerebal palsy somehow makes it worse.takes a lot to make me tearful .Evil c***s.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Words escape me when I think that people are actually capable of acting in such a manner.

DB74

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Simple....tattoo their crimes on their back and set them free in general population.

Can you say " Choo choo"?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My adopted neice has CP. Many of those children are only mildly disabled in any functional way, but to be that way requires patient care and teaching. I hope that child is given wonderful, caring adoptive parents that adore her and protect her. I hope the parents suffer mysterious demises in a very short time. They should both be sterilized.

WAIT, returned by social services? They KNEW these parents were horrid! Grrrrrr. The child welfare system has got to stop thinking it is the keep families together at all costs system. The price is too high!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

What goes around comes around!!!!

I hope they get what they dished out, or maybe worse?? You know even criminals don't like child abusers!!!

nj

• DJK
    DJK

These people are worse than the slime that lives under scum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit